Should you wish to make a complaint this can be done by telephone, in writing via post or by email. Our details are given below.
We value your feedback and will make every effort to address your complaint as quickly as possible.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days.
- If we are unable to provide you with a final response to your complaint after 8 weeks, we will write to inform you why and intimate how much longer it may take.
- We will write to you within 8 weeks giving our final response to your complaint.
- If you wish you may at this stage pass the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman Service (details below).
- If you are unhappy with our final response, please contact us clearly stating the reasons you are still dissatisfied. A further review will be undertaken within 2 weeks.
- If we do not hear from you within 2 weeks of our final response, we will assume your complaint has been resolved.
- You may refer the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman Service within 6 months of the date of our final decision. The Legal Ombudsman will act only after the above procedure has been complied with.
Financial Compensation Centre Ltd
Telephone 0800 342 3131
Legal Ombudsman Service
PO Box 6804
Telephone 0300 555 0333